Advanced Recreation/Competitive Coaching Opportunities at BGC!
Since its founding in 1969, Burlington Gymnastics Club (BGC) has been recognized for excellence in the training of artistic and rhythmic gymnasts and boasts one of the largest recreation and competitive programs in Canada.
BGC is currently seeking Advanced Recreation & Competitive Coaches. Be part of an enthusiastic team of coaches to develop the reputation, success and growth of the BGC Programs. One full time or two-three part time positions.
Qualification / Experience / Skills:
- Minimum Trained Competition 1(or willing to complete)
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Completion of Respect in Sport
- Strong problem solving abilities / team player / proven leader
- Strong communication & organizational skills
Qualified applicants should send covering letter and resumes to the Recreation Manager – Dawn Izzard [email protected] and include Advanced Recreation & Competitive Coaches in the subject line of your email by:
BGC thanks all candidates for their interest, however; only those selected for interviews will be contacted.