We are looking to expand our team with motivated and enthusiastic competitive and recreational coaches who love working with children.
If you have NCCP Foundations training, or are willing to obtain, and you are looking for a positive environment to teach gymnastics, then we would like to hear from you.
Must be available to work evenings and willing to work at least one day on the weekend through the fall, winter and spring sessions. Possibility for full-time hours.
Some benefits of working at Glendon Gymnastics
- Our environment is clean, organized and welcoming
- Our gym is large with new equipment and a separate, dedicated pre-school area
- We have our own in-house teaching system based on the JO program with easy, ready-to-use lesson plans and curriculum
- Our staff is a TEAM! We appreciate all of our staff and treat them with respect and admiration
- We offer in-house training and mentoring, and fully fund NCCP certification courses
- Flexible hours to accommodate busy schedules
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume in confidence: to:[email protected]