Here is an overview on how I Edit and Render video footage taken in an Ice Hockey Arena for upload to Vimeo.com using Sony Vegas Pro 13.
Tips this video covers are
* Inserting a title video track and customizing the text
* Using Fade In and Fade Out effects
* Applying a Video FX — Levels — Brighten effect
* Turning off Smart Resample using Disable Resample (removes high motion blur of the hockey puck on the ice)
* Using “Paste Event Attributes” to quickly copy customizations from one track to all tracks
* Applying a Page Peel Transition effect to all clip transitions
* Overview of the Rendering settings for Sony AVC recommended by the Vimeo FAQ
I use a Canon video camera and the media settings from the video camera recorded files are included in the final section of this video.