Attention all young adult golfers!
If you are looking to continue playing golf on a budget or searching for a new and exciting hobby that is not only fun for you and your friends but could also be an important skill for your career, the JC 20/30 Club is the deal for you! Golf is an extremely fun sport to play because it’s you and up to 3 of your closest friends hanging out in the middle of a beautiful golf course hitting a ball around, competing, and spending time in the outdoors. You may never have an opportunity to play golf at championship and executive courses for this inexpensive again so now is the time to do it!
For only a $30 registration fee, the JC 20/30 Club Card is a great way to save money and to play the sport that you love or that you are just learning about. At all participating JC courses, $20 Tee Times during the week and $30 after 11:00 AM on the weekends is the best golf deal for young adults from ages 20 through 29 with savings of up to 80%. If you choose to play before 11:00 AM on the weekends, you will still receive the JC Players Card rates. A $10 cart fee is required at all participating championship courses: The Crossings at Carlsbad, Encinitas Ranch Golf Course, Rancho Bernardo Inn, and Twin Oaks.
Have a friend or family member that is also interested in becoming a JC 20/30 Club member? Receive a complimentary 2 for 1 green fee for every referral once they sign up. You will also receive $20 off the SCGA Membership which includes SCGA/USGA Handicap Index, access to tournaments (all skill levels), discounted tee times, access to premier private facilities, a subscription to FORE Magazine, and much more!
Play Time Restrictions at Championship Courses
- Encinitas Ranch: Daylight Saving Time (DST): Mon – Thu after 3:30 pm & Fri – Sun/Holidays after 5:30 pm. Standard Time: Mon – Thu after 1:30 pm & Fri – Sun/Holidays after 3:30 pm.
- Rancho Bernardo Inn: Daylight Saving Time (DST): Mon – Thu after 3:30 pm & Fri – Sun/Holidays after 4:30 pm. Standard Time: Mon – Thu after 1:30 pm & Fri – Sun/Holidays after 2:30 pm.
- The Crossings at Carlsbad: Daylight Saving Time (DST): Mon – Thu after 3:30 pm & Fri – Sun/Holidays after 4:30 pm. Standard Time: Mon – Thu after 1:30 pm & Fri – Sun/Holidays after 2:30 pm.
- Twin Oaks: Daylight Saving Time (DST): Mon – Fri anytime & Sat – Sun/Holidays after 1 pm. Standard Time: Mon – Fri anytime & Sat – Sun/Holidays after 12 pm.
Comparison of Rates at Executive Courses
- For 18 holes: $32-$49 or play $20-30 with JC 20/30 Club
Comparison of Rates at Championship Courses
- For 18 holes: $59-144 or play $20-30 with JC 20/30 Club
Prices and times are subject to change from the published date 7/29/21.