Launch of “The Secrets of Strong Players”
Today we have opened the registration to our course “The Secrets of Strong Players”, in which I’ve explained the 9 major differences which separate a strong player from an amateur player. This shows a clear blueprint to elevate your chess performance to the next level.
What benefits do you get?
- Best Offers: First, you get a really huge 40% discount on the course. Simply use the coupon “strong40” and you’ll save about $40 USD. If you don’t know how to use a coupon, please see here.
- FREE course: You will get my course “An Endgame Expert”, worth $98 USD, for FREE if you register to the course during this time. Thus, you can combine powerful secrets that will set you apart from most players with my all-in-one system to master the endgame, an often ignored yet critical stage of the game!
- My personal Support: You will not just be watching the video lessons from the course. But, you will also get my personal support – in case you have any questions while studying the course, you can ask them, and I’ll be helping you.
- Shared Learning: You will also have the opportunity to collaborate and learn along with the other RCA students who have enrolled to the course – we will be adding you to a Facebook group.
- Powerful Practical Tasks: The course also has 8 powerful practical tasks (interactive), which will help you to implement the ideas you learn.
Note: If you have already purchased the course, you will be contacted by our Support Team to join the closed Facebook group. In case you are not contacted, please reach out to our Support Team.
<< Become a stronger chess player! >>
Today I’ve also published a video lesson for you, where I will share with you a simple actionable idea that will help you improve in chess immediately. I will show you the most effective thinking process while playing a chess game, and will show exactly how you can do the same to apply in your own practical games.
This simple, yet very strong idea, is what’s the difference between strong chess players or grandmasters and amateur/intermediate players. After watching this video lesson, you will learn how strong players find the best moves and win their games.
You can find the PGN of this game below: