Home › Luxury ski and snowboard › Be the first to ski and snowboard fresh powder in Niseko – and then enjoy sushi under the stars
Adventurous guests are being invited to discover fresh and bottomless powder snow during mountain orientation programmes at the Higashiyama Niseko Village, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, in Japan.
An expert team of Higashiyama Reservists with guide skiers and snowboarders to exclusive locations from the ski-in ski-out sanctuary located in the vast wilderness of alpine peaks and open expanses of Niseko Village.
The full-day Ultimate Niseko Ski Adventure includes:
* Privileged access to the first tracks down Mizuno no Sawa, part of Niseko Village.
* Personalised ski gear fitting
* Exclusive guided access to the early morning gondola
* First lift access to the mountain.
* An All Mountain lift pass for Niseko United’s inter-linked ski resorts
* A curated collection of GoPro photographs
* Signature locally inspired après ski snacks and refreshments at the resort’s stylishly designed Ume Lounge.
The head of the Higashiyama Reservists experts is Satoshi Maeda who has a wealth of local knowledge of the mountain and Niseko itself.
Guests are also offered a Starlight Sushi On The Slopes experience when dishes are served on a handcrafted snow table surrounded by the mystical landscape beneath starry skies.
For more information and rates go to: www.ritzcarlton.com/higashiyamanisekovillage
Categories: Luxury ski and snowboard