Teamfight Tactics patch 11.15 will be looking to bring the “Sentinels of Light: event to the League of Legends-based board game.
The update will be called “Dawn of Hope, and the devs will be looking to introduce a ton of changes to the game in celebration of the event.
Teamfight Tactics fans looking for a detailed description of the patch can look up Riot’s official website.
However, for a brief overview, here are all the major highlights.
Teamfight Tactics patch 11.15 official notes
Set 5.5 Mechanics
- Lowered the average number of bonus Orbs slightly
- Increased small Orbs average value from 2.54 to three gold
- Small Orbs containing two one-cost champs adjusted to three one-cost champs
- Small Orbs containing one two-cost champ changed to one two-cost champ and one gold
- Small Orbs containing two gold changed to three gold
- Medium Orbs average value: 5.72 to 5.6 gold
- Medium Orbs now have a chance to contain three-cost and a two-cost drop
- Medium Orbs containing Neeko and two-cost champ changed to Neeko, two-cost champ, and one gold
- Gold Orbs can now drop the Tome of Traits
- Gold Orbs containing Spatula and Neeko’s Help drop rate lowered slightly
- Minimum items received are now 10 components and one Radiant Item after the Stage 4-7 Raptor Round
Armories have received several adjustments, like the consistent return of the Stage 4-2 Armory.
- Stage 2-2 Armory has two standard components
- Stage 3-2 Armory moved to 3-6
- Stage 3-6 Armory contains a total of five Radiant items
- Stage 4-2 Armory is guaranteed as either two components, three components, or three components, and one special item
- Stage 5-2 Armory is less likely and will never contain components
- Stage 6-2 and 7-2 Armories remained unchanged
A total of three changes were applied to Carousels.
- Stage five Carousel can now sometimes contain emblems
- Stage six carousels can contain full items
- Stage six carousels can contain emblems
Set 5.5 champions and traits
- Akshan: Ranger and Sentinel
- Gwen: Mystic and Inanimate
- Fiddlesticks: Mystic, Abomination, and Revenant
- Galio: Draconic, Sentinel, and Knight
- Irelia: Legionnaire, Sentinel, Skirmisher
- Miss Fortune: Forgotten and Cannoneer
- Lucian: Sentinel and Cannoneer
- Rakan: Sentinel and Renewer
- Pyke: Sentinel and Assassin
- Olaf: Sentinel and Skirmisher
- Senna: Sentinel and Cannoneer
- Tristana: Hellion and Cannoneer